1. Different Mobile Games are hosted by GOGAME on the Platform that are all related or relates to Game-of-Skill. Each Game has different skills and reflexes, but to play those you must have/ apply certain skills such as knowledge of the Game, Familiarity with Rules, Experience, Reflexes, Practice, Hand-Eye Coordination, etc. Certain games may have predetermined outcomes like Scramble, Brick, Tetris, etc. which are achievable by using their skills to play the games.
2. Restricted States - Assam, Odisha, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Telangana.
3. Users must note that all Games available on the Platform are games where the success or/and performance of the Users depends predominantly upon their superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness (“Games of Skill”) in playing the game. ‘Games of Skill’, under Indian law, are excluded from the ambit of gambling legislation including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867 and other state enactments except in the Restricted States.
4. Hence, the individuals residing in the Restricted States should not participate in any Contest or Mobile Games offered on the Platform. Any participation by such individuals shall be at their sole risk and discretion and GOGAME shall not be liable to refund or reimburse any injury or damages suffered by such individuals.
5. GOGAME reserves the right to monitor all activities from the User’s Account on the Platform. If any User participates in any Contest or Mobile Games in violation of any central and/or state law(s) in India, GOGAME reserves the right to cooperate with law enforcement agencies of the relevant state and report such participation or/and suspicious activity along with all relevant details of the concerned User.
6. GOGAME does not support, endorse or offer to any User ‘games of chance’ for money. Each Mobile Game and Contest available on the Platform has clearly defined rules and code of conduct. All Users are encouraged to read, understand and follow these rules to be successful in these games. GOGAME shall not be liable if Users do not adhere to the Game Rules or otherwise engage in gambling or betting activities on the Platform.
7. GOGAME suggests that Users adopt a balanced approach while engaging with any of the Mobile Games on the Platform and safeguard themselves against any adverse effects. If played responsibly, Mobile Games (like other forms of sports) aim to encourage Users to develop their mental prowess, hand-eye coordination, competitiveness and encourage teamwork.
8. You should take certain standard health and safety precautions while playing any Mobile Game, including taking adequate breaks, sitting at a reasonable distance from the screen, playing in a well-lit environment, and avoiding playing when tired, drowsy, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs Avoid playing without breaks over long periods of time as this could affect Your performance and could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance, and multi-tasking ability.
9. The Platform or the Mobile Games offered on the Platform may contain flashing lights, realistic images, patterns and simulations which may cause certain side effects. If Your hands, wrists, arms, eyes or other parts of Your body become tired or sore while playing, or if You feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest before playing again. If You continue to have any of these above symptoms, please stop playing IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
10. If You play any Mobile Games on the Platform, give Yourself plenty of room to play and always be aware of Your surroundings. While playing any Mobile Game You may be moving around the play area and using Your hands to control gameplay. You must ensure that You are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, walls, furniture or other objects that may pose a danger to You or could be damaged during the play. Never handle sharp or dangerous objects while playing any Mobile Game on the Platform.
11. It is Your responsibility to control Your surroundings and movements at all times when playing the game to ensure that You don’t injure Yourself, any other persons, damage any property etc. Any playing of the Mobile Games is at Your own risk and GOGAME shall not be liable for any death, injury or health complications resulting from Your use of the Platform.
12. You agree that Your use of the Platform and to play the Mobile Games is at Your own risk, and it is Your responsibility to maintain such health, liability, hazard, personal injury, medical, life, and other insurance policies as You deem reasonably necessary for any injuries that You may incur while using the Platform.
13. You hereby agree that if the terms of this Agreement are not adhered by You, GOGAME will be irreparably damaged, and therefore You agree that the Platform shall be entitled, without bond, other security, proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breach of this Agreement, in addition to any other remedies available under Applicable Law.